I have installed TrueSuite on my computer. What should I do next? How can I enroll (add) my fingers?
The Software package installed for managing your fingerprints is referred to as an FMA (Fingerprint Management Application). AuthenTec has titled our FMA -TrueSuite
If you do not have TrueSuite and you want to try it out please refer to the link below for >freedownload (In the trial versions all these features are limited just to the 60 day trial period. Afterwards only fingerprint Windows Logon is functional):
TrueSuite 60-day free trial
TrueSuite offers you not just fingerprint Windows Logon but other features such as KeepSafe, Web Site Logon, QuickLaunch, etc. as well.
To begin Using TrueSuite you will need to enroll (add) fingers to the application. To do so, please follow these instructions:
1) Open Start > Control Panel
2) Select Hardware and Sound
3) Select "Manage your fingerprint data" from under Biometric Devices
4) This will launch TrueSuite. Please follow the instructions displayed until you will be able to see a page with two hands
5) Choose which finger you wish to enroll and left click on the corresponding finger.
6) Input your Windows Account password into the Password and Confirm Password fields and click "OK".
7) Swipe your finger until the progress bar reaches 100%.
8) If successfully enrolled, the fingertip on the computer will becomes green.
9) You can then right click the fingertip and select "Delete" to delete the fingertip.
This will delete your fingerprint.
Then next time you run TrueSuite window will appear asking you to swipe in order to "Log In" to the FMA to manage fingerprints.
Created on 3/10/2011 12:04:26 AM